Header Ads

Peshawar is my hometown & I want to visit there with my Children: King Khan

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan showed his interest to visit his father’s homeland Peshawar with his three children Aryan, Suhana and Abram. According to India media report.
At a conclave hosted by India news channel Aaj Tak, Hina Rabbani, Pakistan’s former Foreign minister asked SRK, to visit his neighboring country.
Actor, Bollywood, City, Entertainment, Family, Festival, Film, Hometown, India, International, KPK, Marrakech, News, Pakistan, Peshawar, Politician, Shahrukh Khan, Showbiz,
(File Photo) Shahrukh Khan arrives at the 12th Marrakech International Film Festival on December 1, 2012 in Marrakech.

I would like to visit Peshawar with my children because my father brought me when I was 15 years old. Then my father passed away. My family is from Peshawar. I spent more time with my father in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar therefore I have greatest memories of passed time, Khan reported media.
The ‘Chennai Express’ actor also showed his appreciation for the warm generosity of Pakistanis.
Khan further added that I have leant many things from there, I leant from there is that people there are very warm. They know that how the guest is treated. I leant the fun of loving and caring. I hope both the countries become friends again and share there bonding.
The 48 years old actor said that his third child Abram Khan was born through surrogacy; the six month old Abram khan is now healthy and has dimples like me.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.