Header Ads

Alia Bhatt: I want to marry Ranbir Kapoor

Alia Bhatt is explaining her statement, when she openly expressed her desire to marry with Ranbir Kapoor in Karan Johar's talk show "Koffee with Karan".

When she was asked about her marriage during promotional event of her forthcoming film "Two States", she said: "Where  Ranbir's age and my. I am much younger than him. So as a fan I just had to tell infusing a sigh".
She said, 'I like Ranbir, but I have no intention of getting married. Karan makes fun in his show and so artists trapped. I was also a victim of the show.'
Alia Bhatt, Alia Bhatt marriage, Bollywood, Entertainment, Film, Karan Johar, Koffee with Karan, Mahesh Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoora and Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Showbiz, Two States,
(Files Photo) Indian actress Alia Bhatt poses during a photocall for the film Highway presented in the Berlinale Panorama section of the 64th Berlinale Film Festival in Berlin.

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra come with Alia Bhatt in this show, who explains his choice, saying: 'I love Saif Ali Khan. I can do something for him.'

In film 'Two States' Alia Bhatt playing leading role with Arjun Kapoor and they have few kissing scenes. When she was asked, if her father would not like it. Alia Bhatt said: "Are you never seen my father's films? They are too bold. I am an artist on screen not Mahesh Bhatt's daughter. I think he should have no objection at all."

Alia Bhatt, Alia Bhatt marriage, Bollywood, Entertainment, Film, Karan Johar, Koffee with Karan, Mahesh Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoora and Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Showbiz, Two States,
(Files Photo) Indian Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor poses during a Christmas performance for cancer affected children at The Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.