Header Ads

Bollywood: I am not Getting Married for Next 20 to 30 Years:Katrina Kaif

(File) Indian Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif unveils the book of producer-director Prakash Jha's film "Raajneeti" in Mumbai on March 29, 2012.
Reacting to Ranbir's statement which says Katrina is a special person in his life and he would like to give his life for her, she said: "I would like to give my life to anyone who needs and who is a dear friend. If Ranbir is ever in need, I will definitely be there for him."
However, the actress says she has no plans to get married for the next 20 to 30 years. She said, "Its final and lock it. I am not getting married to anyone right now for next 20 to 30 years."
India, Bollywood, Actress, Katrina Kaif, Raajneeti, Film, Movie, Showbiz, Mumbai, Marriage, Producer, Director, Prakash Jha,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.