Header Ads

Kareena Kapoor: No Heroine has left more Films than me

Kareena has reportedly rejected films like 'Chennai Express', 'Fashion', 'Page 3' and 'Kal Ho Na Ho'.
Jab we met bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan said that she has no objection about denies those film proposals which later went on to become blockbusters. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s newly released blockbuster film ‘Ram-Leela’ was the latest in this list.
33 years old Kareena Kapoor Khan told that “There is no heroine like me who has refused more films than I have, and given them on a dish to everybody and said go do it. I think I am crazy…I am like if I don’t want to do a film I will not do it. I would sit at home and enjoy, party and travel,”
Heroine, Kareena Kapoor, Khan, Bollywood, Reject, Film, Actress, Chennai Express, Showbiz, Fashion, Page 3, Kal Ho Na Ho, India, Vaio, Laptop, Computer, Sony,  Ultrabook ,
(Files Photo) Indian Bollywood film actress and brand ambassador for Sony 'VAIO' laptops, Kareena Kapoor poses during the launch of the new range VAIO T Ultrabook and new series model in Mumbai.

She has rejected blockbuster movies like ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Fashion’, ‘Page 3′ and ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, in the past.“I am sure it interests other actors which are good but at that moment it did not inspire me,” Kareena said. And she does not annoyance of not doing the movies that she rejects even in response, though some of them became blockbusters.
I fall asleep when I try to read the script; I only like to hear it. she said. Kareena’s upcoming film is ‘shuddhi’ opposite to Hrithik Roshan and in a special appearance in actor-husband Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Happy Ending’ and Akshay Kumar’s ‘Gabbar’.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.